Updated: Aug 13, 2019
Who else has a hard time finding exciting Halloween music for their students? For teachers who do Halloween themed recitals, it can be very tricky finding the right music for your studio. Even if you don't do fall recitals, students ask for Halloween music a lot during the season.
That is why I created a new book with thrilling and spooky Halloween music called Halloween Favorites!
Listen to the music below. If you would like to listen to all of the pieces, click here.
View the preview of the book pages below.
Would you like the chance of getting this book for free? We are giving away studio licensed copies to three lucky teachers! Here's how you can enter (each item is one entry).
1) Join our newsletter (click here to join) - first and last name
2) Join our Facebook group (click here to join)
3) If you have already joined our group, then invite 3 new teachers to the group (click here for link) and comment that you have done this.
4) Share this post (sharing icons are at the bottom for desktop or top dots for mobile) - comment below once you have shared (two entries)
5) Like our Facebook page (click here to like) - comment below once you have liked
We will be announcing the three lucky winners of the book on July 29th, 2019 (on the day of the release)! Be sure to share this with any friends or teachers that would enjoy this book.
I announced the three winners of the book below during this livestream!
If you can't see the video above, click here to find it.